Week 16 is nearly upon us, as the Atlanta Falcons and Baltimore Ravens held their final practices of the week. Today, we received the final health updates for both teams and received news on a few big names who won’t play on Saturday.
You can expect to see the injury reports here every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
- OL Chuma Edoga (knee) OUT
- QB Tyler Huntley (right shoulder) QUESTIONABLE
- QB Lamar Jackson (knee) OUT
- CB Marcus Peters (calf) OUT
- DE Calais Campbell (knee) OUT
- OT Ronnie Stanley (rest, ankle)
- LB Jason Pierre-Paul (rest)
For the Falcons, there was only one name listed on the injury report on the final day of practice. Lineman Chuma Edoga did not practice due to a knee injury and has been ruled out for the game on Christmas Eve.
Looking at the Ravens, they have a lot more injuries reported. The most notable updates are that corner Marcus Peters, defensive end Calais Campbell and quarterback Lamar Jackson will be inactive against the Falcons. For the Ravens, quarterback Tyler Huntley will start.