Friday is upon us, as the Atlanta Falcons and Washington Commanders held their final practices of the holiday week. We’ve been monitoring the health for both teams over the last few days, and we now have the best look at who will likely play and who will not this weekend.
You can expect to see the injury reports here every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
- TE Feleipe Franks (calf) QUESTIONABLE
- RB Caleb Huntley (ankle) QUESTIONABLE
- LB Arnold Ebiketie (arm) QUESTIONABLE
- OL Chuma Edoga (knee) QUESTIONABLE
- DL Jalen Dalton (toe) DOUBTFUL
- QB Taylor Heinicke (back)
- C Tyler Larsen (shoulder)
- LB David Mayo (hamstring)
- DE James Smith-Williams (illness)
- DE Chase Young (knee) QUESTIONABLE
- LB Cole Holcomb (foot) INJURED RESERVE
- WR Dax Milne (foot) OUT
- CB Benjamin St.-Juste (ankle) OUT
- TE Logan Thomas (rib) QUESTIONABLE
Looking at the Falcons, Feleipe Franks, Caleb Huntley, Arnold Ebiketie, and Chuma Edoga are all questionable to play against the Commanders. Edoga made his first start for the Falcons in Week 11 filling in at left guard, and did a fairly good job considering. Hopefully he’s able to suit up as they’re already without Elijah Wilkinson and Matt Hennessy. Additionally, defensive tackle Jalen Dalton is unlikely to play due to a toe injury.
For the Commanders, the most notable status is likely that defensive end Chase Young has a possibility to play for the first time this season on Sunday. Young has been recovering from a knee injury and is labeled questionable to play against Atlanta.