Our ongoing series previewing the Falcons 2021 roster continues with the wide receivers. Of all the positions on this roster, no other has felt more disrupted than this one. Losing a Hall of Fame talent in Julio Jones can do that. To discuss this, I was joined by our own Kevin Knight to talk about the individual players and what we might expect from them this year.
- Why Calvin Ridley does not have to be Julio Jones 2.0 to be a true WR1 for Atlanta
- The incredible emergence of Russell Gage and why neither of us thinks he’ll be with the Falcons in 2022
- The guys further down the roster who may compete for WR3 like Olamide Zaccheus and Tajae Sharpe
- Our thoughts on the team only carrying 5 receivers this year
- Why the use of 12 personnel makes WR3 a far less important position going forward
As always, you can find the podcast wherever fine podcasts are available or you can listen below:
If you aren’t yet subscribed, now would be a good time to do so: Click the link on your platform of choice to subscribe: