Have you, or perhaps someone you know, dreamed of one day becoming an Atlanta Falcons cheerleader? Well, now is your chance to turn that dream into a reality. The Falcons will be holding auditions later this summer sponsored by Orange Theory Fitness, with Friday, June 11 as the final day to register for the chance to make the team’s 2021 squad.
Last year, the audition process was strictly online due to the pandemic, but this year will have a little more in-person activity towards the end of the auditions schedule. I was able to speak with Atlanta Falcons’ cheerleader MiKyle last year about how being a part of the squad has changed her life.
“The Falcons organization in totality is really a family, and a brotherhood and a sisterhood among the cheerleaders,” MiKyle told The Falcoholic. “I’ve really been able to build lifelong friendships and mentors and continue to share my passion of dance while interacting with people on a new level and building connections that are going to last me years.”
- June 11 - Final day for registration
- June 12 - Preliminary Audition Video Submission Deadline
- June 25 - Semi-Finalists Announced
- June 26 - Virtual Live Coaches Q&A + Semi-Final Audition Routine Instruction
- June 27 - Semi-Final Audition Video Submission Deadline
- July 5 - Finalists Announced and Final Auditions Choreography Provided
- July 7-9 - Virtual Finalist Business Interviews
- July 31 - In-Person Final Auditions (Atlanta, GA)
- August 1 - In-Person Final Auditions (Atlanta, GA)
In-Person Attendance is REQUIRED for Final Auditions in Atlanta, GA on July 31 and August 1
Registration is currently open and will close on Friday, June 11 at midnight. For more information and to register click here. Be sure to register so your audition can be considered, and don’t miss out on your chance to be an Atlanta Falcons cheerleader!