As we get closer and closer to the NFL draft on April 29th, the options for the Falcons are coming into tighter focus. That said, the most intriguing spot in the this draft is still one loaded with options. Is it time for Atlanta to move on from a QB in his mid-thirties? Should they grab a potential generational talent at tight end or offensive tackle?
Aaron Freeman of the Locked on Falcons podcast joins me to discuss the myriad of options the Falcons will likely explore.
- Why trading down makes a lot of sense but could be harder to pull off than many anticipate
- The surprising team Aaron thinks could be willing to make a big move for a QB and why it definitely won’t be Atlanta they’ll trade with
- The reason Kyle Pitts at 4 makes a lot of sense, especially in the wake of the final years of Julio Jones in Atlanta
- The curious fit for Penei Sewell and why it could send a mixed message
- Evaluating Justin Fields, Trey Lance and Mac Jones and why some of the main criticisms should be ignored
- So much more
As always, you can find the podcast wherever fine podcasts are available or you can listen below:
If you aren’t yet subscribed, now would be a good time to do so: Click the link on your platform of choice to subscribe: