We all knew that the Falcons weren’t going to have the ability to do much in free agency. Yet, they also have to put together a roster of 53 players and 90 for training camp. That’s why the recent slew of signings haven’t been splashy or surprising. Atlanta is going to have to go bargain shopping just to put enough guys on the field.
But have they actually found some good bargains? That’s what we’re here to discuss on our latest podcast. I am joined by Jeanna Kelley and Kevin Knight to go through the recent signings.
- How the departure of players like Alex Mack, Keanu Neal and Ricardo Allen may influence the additional moves Atlanta may make
- The trade for tight end Lee Smith and what he may mean for the locker room
- Signing defenders like Erik Harris, Barkevious Mingo and Fabian Moreau and what to expect from them in 2021
- Why the Mike Davis signing may be the most impactful and have a direct impact on draft plans in April
- What additional holes on the roster might they try to fill next
- So much more
As always, you can find the podcast wherever fine podcasts are available or you can listen below:
If you aren’t yet subscribed, now would be a good time to do so: Click the link on your platform of choice to subscribe: