Friday is finally here, as the Atlanta Falcons and Carolina Panthers both held their final practices of the week. On Sunday, the two 5-7 teams will battle it out as they both somehow remain alive in the NFC playoff hunt. We’ve been monitoring the health of both teams over the last few days, and on Friday we received some game designations.
You can expect to see the injury reports here every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
- DL Jonathan Bullard (ankle)
- CB Fabian Moreau (hamstring)
- LB Adetokunbo Ogundeji (ankle) QUESTIONABLE
- S Richie Grant (ankle) QUESTIONABLE
- RG Chris Lindstrom (non-injury related)
- RB Wayne Gallman (illness)
- DT DaQuan Jones (non-injury related)
- G Michael Jordan (hamstring) OUT
- G John Miller (ankle) OUT
- CB Rashaan Melvin (non-injury related)
For the Falcons, two players received designations for Sunday’s game. Rookies Ade Ogundeji and safety Richie Grant are both questionable to play against the Panthers. Both were absent from Wednesday’s practice before being limited on Thursday and Friday. On Friday, corner Fabian Moreau did not receive a designation and will play against Carolina.
Nothing to be too concerned about, but guard Chris Lindstrom and running back Wayne Gallman both missed Friday’s practice. Lindstrom was away due to a personal issue while Gallman has a non-COVID-19 illness.
The Panthers will be without two offensive linemen on Sunday. Michael Jordan has been the team’s starting left guard and will be out due to a hamstring injury. Backup guard John Miller will also miss the game due to an ankle injury. Corner Rashaan Melvin popped up on Friday’s injury report with a personal matter, but received no designation and is likely to play against Atlanta.