Our ongoing podcast series reviewing the Thomas Dimitroff years for the Falcons continues today with his efforts in the 2015 season. This season would be the first under new head coach Dan Quinn and offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan.
To examine this season, I was joined by Adnan Ikic, one of our writers and frequent guest of The Falcoholic Live. We talked about the moves made by the GM and why this season was a mix of good and very bad.
- Finally walking away from Sam Baker
- Losing players like Corey Peters and Sean Weatherspoon to the Cardinals
- Value free agent signing Jacob Tamme
- The modest signings of Brooks Reed and Justin Durant
- The mixed bag of a draft that featured Vic Beasley in the first round, but Grady Jarrett in the fifth
- So much more
If you’re interested in catching up with prior entries in the series, you can find links to them below.
As always, you can find the podcast wherever fine podcasts are available or you can listen below:
If you aren’t yet subscribed, now would be a good time to do so: Click the link on your platform of choice to subscribe: