With the recent hiring of head coach Arthur Smith and new general manager Terry Fontenot, Falcons fans have been curious to see what kind of staff the new coach and GM would assemble in Atlanta. Given Smith’s lack of experience as a head coach, the assistants and coordinators could make a big difference in the success of the team going forward.
Well, so far things appear to be going well. You can keep track of all the new hires here, but we wanted to go through many of these names on our podcast to give some quick thoughts and to talk about the experience many of these men bring to the table. Adnan Ikic joined me to talk about this new coaching staff and what they bring to the table.
- New offensive coordinator Dave Ragone and why his time in Chicago shouldn’t be held against him due to coaching with Mitch Trubisky as his QB
- QB Coach Charles London and the strange fit he is for the position
- TE Coach Justin Peelle and why this may end up being an underrated hire
- Defensive Coordinator Dean Pees and why this is such a great move for the team
- The hiring of Matt Pees and why the nepotism is a little uncomfortable
- So much more
As always, you can find the podcast wherever fine podcasts are available or you can listen below:
If you aren’t yet subscribed, now would be a good time to do so: Click the link on your platform of choice to subscribe: