We are now officially less than a week away from the Atlanta Falcons first game of the 2020 regular season. With that, the team has new uniforms for this season, after parting ways with the uniforms they’ve used since the early 2000s. You can see a full breakdown of the uniforms here.
With so many combinations, many were wondering when we would wear specific uniforms in 2020. We now know, as the team has revealed the official uniform schedule for this season.
New season. New unis.— Atlanta Falcons (@AtlantaFalcons) September 7, 2020
2020 Jersey Schedule https://t.co/jNvVlypq6n pic.twitter.com/GVHsI8WpGL
2020 Uniform Schedule
- Week 1 vs. Seattle Seahawks - Black
- Week 2 at Dallas Cowboys - Black
- Week 3 vs. Chicago Bears - Black
- Week 4 at Green Bay Packers (Monday Night Football) - White
- Week 5 vs. Carolina Panthers - Black
- Week 6 at Minnesota Vikings - White
- Week 7 vs. Detroit Lions - Gradient
- Week 8 at Carolina Panthers (Thursday Night Football) - White
- Week 9 vs. Denver Broncos - White
- Week 10 (Bye Week)
- Week 11 at New Orleans Saints - White
- Week 12 vs. Las Vegas Raiders - Black
- Week 13 vs. New Orleans Saints - Throwback
- Week 14 at Los Angeles Chargers - White
- Week 15 vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Black
- Week 16 at Kansas City Chiefs - White
- Week 17 at Tampa Bay Buccaneers - White
If you’re wondering what pants the team will wear each week, you’re not alone. The Falcons revealed an array of different combinations, but only told us what tops they will be wearing. On Twitter, they confirmed that each week they will reveal the full uniform. The black jersey with white bottoms is probably my favorite, such a clean look. Also, we’ll see the Buccaneers return to their old look with their “new” uniforms later in the season. The Chargers have a new look as well, and they released their uniform schedule which shows them wearing their Color Rush Royal against us in Week 14.