The 2020 NFL Draft is now in the books, and for those not selected, the dream of playing in the NFL is not over. We have been sharing the signings since the draft ended via our UDFA tracker, but we now have an official list of 20 undrafted free agents that have signed with the Atlanta Falcons.
The Falcons are adding the following players:
- CB Delrick Abrams, Colorado
- DT Hinwa Allieu, Nebraska-Kearney
- LT Hunter Atkinson, Georgia State
- C Austin Capps, Arkansas
- FB Mikey Daniel, South Dakota State
- RT Scottie Dill, Memphis
- DE Austin Edwards, Ferris State
- CB Rojesterman Farris, Hawaii
- WR Juwan Green, Albany
- CB Tyler Hall, Wyoming
- OT Evin Ksiezarczyk, Buffalo
- DT Sailosi Latu, San Jose State
- WR Jalen McCleskey, Tulane
- TE Jared Pinkney, Vanderbilt
- TE Caleb Repp, Utah State
- WR Chris Rowland, Tennessee State
- LB Ray Wilborn, Ball State
- LB Jordan Williams, Baylor
- DE Bryson Young, Oregon
- OG Justin Gooseberry, Rice
Before writing any of these newly added players off, under Dan Quinn, it’s possible that a couple guys could make the roster, and even contribute, like Brian Poole, Olamide Zaccheaus and Sharrod Neasman have in years past.
We don’t have any strong guesses this early, but given Pinkney’s pre-2020 hype, Rowland’s value as a returner and huge production in college, and Hall’s reputation coming out of Wyoming, we’ll name those as three to watch.