The 2020 NFL Draft is now complete. For those players who weren’t selected, the dream is not over, as NFL teams will begin to sign prospects who were overlooked in the draft process.
Good teams do a good job of building their rosters using undrafted free agents, and the Falcons have had success with the likes of Brent Grimes, Brian Poole, and Terron Ward in the past. Some current Falcons who were undrafted free agent signings are wide receiver Olamide Zaccheaus, safety Sharrod Neasman and tight end Jaeden Graham, to name a few. The Falcons will search for others to add to their group, in the hopes that they may also make the roster, especially because they can always use more quality depth.
Keep checking the tracker as new names will be added as they come in. You’ll find them below as soon as we know them!
- FB Mikey Daniel, South Dakota State
- OL Evin Ksiezarczyk, Buffalo
- OT Hunter Atkinson, Georgia State
- WR Chris Rowland, Tennessee State
- LB Bryson Young, Oregon
- DB Tyler Hall, Wyoming
- LB Jordan Williams, Baylor
- CB Rojesterman Farris II, Hawaii
- TE Caleb Repp, Utah State
- OL Austin Capps, Arkansas
- DE Austin Edwards, Ferris State
- CB Delrick Abrams, Colorado
- DE Hinwa Allieu, Nebraska - Kearney
- OL Scottie Dill, Memphis
- TE Jared Pinkney, Vanderbilt
- LB Rayshawn Wilborn, Ball State
- WR Juwan Green, Albany
- DT Sailosi Latu, San Jose State
- WR Jalen McCleskey, Tulane