This week’s Crossfire podcast is focused on how the NFC South may shake out in the 2019 season. With Eric Robinson defeating Jeanna Thomas on our last episode, he has returned to take on a special guest. Aaron Freeman of falcfans.com joins us to debate the six topics at hand.
The topics include:
- Who will have the better defense in 2019: the Carolina Panthers or the Tampa Bay Buccaneers?
- Who will have the better offense in 2019: the New Orleans Saints or the Atlanta Falcons?
- Which NFC South wide receiver will have the most yards in the division in 2019?
- Which NFC South team will have the best pass rush in 2019?
- Which NFC South team will the Falcons play best against in 2019?
- Which of the four NFC South teams will win the division in 2019?
This was a particularly feisty Crossfire with some excellent debate. Check it out below and be sure to vote in our poll to pick your winner.
If you aren’t yet subscribed, now would be a good time to do so: Click the link on your platform of choice to subscribe:
Cast your vote for the winner of this week’s Crossfire Podcast:
Who won the Feb 22 2019 Crossfire Podcast
This poll is closed