For the offense, Julio Jones, Calvin Ridley, Russell Gage and Austin Hooper were all limited with their respective injuries. Basically the whole tight ends depth chart was limited, with Jaeden Graham (thigh) and Luke Stocker (back) both showing up on the limited list on Wednesday.
On defense, Desmond Trufant (toe), Ricardo Allen (knee, oblique), and Sharrod Neasman (shoulder) all showed up on the limited list.
Ty Sambrailo did not participate on Wednesday with a hamstring injury. James Carpenter is in the concussion protocol and also did not participate. Defensive end Allen Bailey was not at practice because he was attending to a personal matter. His lack of participation was specified as not injury related.
We’ll keep an eye on all of those key names on Thursday and Friday. Here’s the full injury report.
- #11 WR Julio Jones (shoulder)
- #18 WR Calvin Ridley (toe)
- #21 CB Desmond Trufant (toe)
- #37 S Ricardo Allen (knee, oblique)
- #41 S Sharrod Neasman (shoulder)
- #80 TE Luke Stocker (back)
- #81 TE Austin Hooper (knee)
- #83 WR Russell Gage (ribs)
- #87 TE Jaeden Graham (thigh)
Did Not Participate
- #74 T Ty Sambrailo (hamstring)
- #77 G James Carpenter (concussion)
- #93 DE Allen Bailey (not injury related – personal matter)