For the first time in months, Falcons fan confidence has risen after their impressive road win against the now 7-2 New Orleans Saints. The team now heads north of Atlanta to take on another NFC South team in the Carolina Panthers.
Our good friend Brian Beversluis of Cat Scratch Reader and the Keep Sounding podcast joined us to talk about this important division game. The discussion includes:
- Recapping the Falcons’ win over the Saints and the Panthers’ tough road loss in Green Bay
- Enjoying the fact that the Falcons sacked Drew Brees six times last Sunday
- The enigma of a Panthers defense that is one of the best against the pass and one of the worst against the run
- Whether or not you should start Brian Hill in your fantasy leagues
- Can Matt Ryan survive this game throwing it 30 or more times?
- Why Cam Newton isn’t done in Carolina
- A reality check on Kyle Allen and why he’s not the future of the franchise
- The Falcons defense needing to limit Christian McCaffrey to have any hope of winning
As always, you can find the podcast wherever fine podcasts are available or you can listen below:
If you aren’t yet subscribed, now would be a good time to do so: Click the link on your platform of choice to subscribe: