At 1-5, you’d be forgiven if you’re unable to imagine the Falcons winning another game this season. While the offense has looked better in recent weeks, the defense seems to get worse as the season progresses. Will that ultimately force Arthur Blank to make a move on his head coach mid-season? We discuss that very topic on this week’s Falcoholic podcast.
Jeanna and I dive into the upcoming Rams game and what could happen at the bye week. The discussion includes
- Whether Todd Gurley will use this game against the Falcons to bounce back?
- Why if you’re playing fantasy football, you should start anyone facing this Falcons defense right now.
- The paralyzing thought of Wes Schweitzer going one-on-one with the best player in the NFL, Aaron Donald
- Begging Aaron Donald to not murder Matt Ryan on Sunday
- Predictions for how this game will play out
- What it would take for Arthur Blank to fire Dan Quinn mid-season
- What coach would most likely take over as the interim head coach
- Why we’re both curious to see what Raheem Morris may do if he’s promoted to offensive coordinator after the bye week
As always, you can find the podcast wherever fine podcasts are available or you can listen below:
If you aren’t yet subscribed, now would be a good time to do so: Click the link on your platform of choice to subscribe: