The inaugural episode of our new Crossfire podcast is here! This podcast features two combatants as they make their case over several topics revolving around the Falcons and the NFL in general. The first episode features two of our editors in Jeanna Thomas and Matt Chambers and things get a bit feisty.
Here’s where you come in: After listening to the podcast, we want you to vote on who you believe won the debate. Give us your reasons in the comments and feel free to provide feedback and ideas for future debate topics as well.
The topics discussed:
- Has Steve Sarkisian turned the corner as an NFL coordinator?
- Which NFC team will finish this season with the best record?
- Who finishes with more rushing yards: Tevin Coleman or Devonta Freeman?
- Will Matt Ryan surpass 4700 passing yards in 2018?
- Can Vic Beasley finish 2018 with 8 or more sacks?
Let us know who won the debate:
Who won the Crossfire 2018 Week 3 debate?
This poll is closed
Jeanna "Mad Online" Thomas
Matt "Hot Takes" Chambers
Download the podcast at any of the links below or listen below:
If you aren’t yet subscribed, now would be a good time to do so: Click the link on your platform of choice to subscribe: