The Atlanta Falcons are back in action for 2018 as the preseason gets underway, and The Falcoholic’s Postgame Podcast isn’t far behind it.
Cory Woodroof returns to host the show for its second season, and will see any myriad of co-hosts and guests come on to discuss the season at hand.
This week, Rise Up Reader’s Evan Birchfield pops in to talk about the team’s 17-0 loss to the Jets, and what it might (or might not) mean for the team’s futures.
On the docket:
- How the first-team defense looked
- Why the first-team offense didn’t do a whole lot
- The Duke Riley conundrum
- The Damontae Kazee explosion
- How Kurt Benkert emerged on the scene with a nice showing
- What second-and-third-string guys stood out
- What does this all mean for the team going forward
Be sure to follow Evan on Twitter @EvanBirchfield and follow along with his work at Rise Up Reader.
Also, be sure to follow Cory (waves) on Twitter at @CoryWoodroof47, and follow along with his work at The Falcoholic.
Tune in next week as we take you into what happened with the Falcons’ second preseason bout of 2018 against the Kansas City Chiefs.