Well, folks, it’s podcasting time once more!
Host Cory Woodroof is joined by The Falcoholic’s Evan Birchfield to discuss the week’s win, and a bit more about where the last two games of the season may go.
On the Docket:
- A bit on how the offense got back into place against the Cards
- How seriously should we take the defense’s big day?
- What’s the best metric to measure this win by?
- Tanking versus Morale-Boosting
- Which guys we think need to get more playing time as the season goes on
You can follow Evan on Twitter @EvanBirchfield and check out his work here on The Falcoholic.
You can follow along with Cory (*waves*) on Twitter at @CoryWoodroof47 and read all of his awful takes on the site as well.
Be sure to tune in next week to for the penultimate episode of the season, and plug in to our many podcast subscription options below.