With both the Falcons and Cowboys at 4-5, the playoff race in the NFC could be dramatically impacted by the winner of this game. For the Cowboys, the NFC East is still in play while Atlanta’s only real hope is through a wild-card berth.
Jeanna and DW discuss this game with the Producer at Blogging the Boys - R.J. Ochoa.
- Will the Cowboys defense be healthy for the game on Sunday?
- The emergence of players like Byron Jones and Leighton Vander Esch and why they’ll be critical to slowing down Atlanta’s offense
- Why Calvin Ridley was a better fit for Atlanta than Dallas
- Why the Falcons defense is the cure for any team’s offensive ills
- Whether or not we expect to see Deion Jones back for this game
- Predictions and so much more
As always, you can listen to the podcast below or download it wherever fine podcasts are available.
If you aren’t yet subscribed, now would be a good time to do so: Click the link on your platform of choice to subscribe: