The Atlanta Falcons rode this week’s good feelings all the way to a dump in the Dawg Pound.
The team’s loss to the Cleveland Browns makes the postseason a tougher obstacle to achieve than it was before Sunday, but here at The Falcoholic, we’ve got a new edition of the Postgame Podcast to help you reason with what’s been.
Cory is joined by The Falcoholic’s Allen Strk for this week’s show to break down the debacle and try to figure out exactly where this team is.
On the Docket:
- Why the defense struggled against Baker Mayfield and Cleveland’s offense
- What the offense didn’t do to succeed on the road
- A discussion about Steve Sarkisian and his evolution (and occasional setbacks) as a play caller
- Some reasoning with where the team is headed
- A quick note on Julio Jones and his big honor and Damontae Kazee getting his fifth INT
Be sure to follow Allen on Twitter at @Allen_Strk and follow along with his analysis at The Falcoholic.
Also, you can follow Cory (waves) on Twitter at @CoryWoodroof47, and follow along with his work at The Falcoholic.
Here are our many subscription options for all our audio content.
Cory will be back next week to recap the team’s next home game against the Dallas Cowboys.