Hello, sullen Atlanta Falcons fans near and far, it’s podcast time.
The Falcoholic’s Postgame Podcast has returned for the quarter point of the season, where our Falcons sit at a surprising 1-3 and fresh off a 37-36 loss to the Cincinnati Bengals.
Cory’s joined by Falcoholic writer and podcaster Allen Strk to break down exactly why the team lost Sunday and what’s ahead.
On the Docket:
- How the offense continues to thrive with Steve Sarkisian
- The emergence of WR Calvin Ridley
- Why the defense collapsed Sunday
- What this team’s fate is, even if the defense gets it together
- How to size up what you should think at the quarter pole
Be sure to follow along with Allen on Twitter at @Allen_Strk and read his work here at The Falcoholic, like this most recent look at the Cincy loss.
You can follow along with your fearless host on Twitter at @CoryWoodroof47 and read all of his awful takes on The Falcoholic.
Be sure to tune in next week to another edition of the show, and plug in to our many podcast subscription options below.