When he’s not equipping the kids of Hawkins Middle School with the knowledge they need to take down the Demogorgon, Mr. Clarke cheers for the Atlanta Falcons.
Well, it’s actually Stranger Things actor Randy Havens who sports the red and black on game day, and he joins Mike Aprile and Cory Woodroof of Rise Up Reader to talk about the Dirty Birds on this edition of The Falcoholic Postgame Podcast.
Havens shares his thoughts on the team’s 2017 finale in the Benz, a win over the Carolina Panthers, and what he thinks of the team’s fortunes heading into their Wild Card round bout with the Los Angeles Rams.
On the Stranger Docket:
- How the Falcons were able to muster enough offense to take on Carolina’s defense
- What the Falcons are doing right to carry sincere defensive momentum into January
- Early thoughts on how the Falcons and Rams stack up against each other
- How Havens became a Falcons fan/his thoughts on the 2017 team
- Some insight from Havens into Stranger Things, his upcoming films The Front Runner and Godzilla: King of the Monsters and how Georgia has thrived as a new filming hub for Hollywood
Of course, you can find The Falcoholic podcast on iTunes, the Google Play store and Stitcher. You can find an RSS feed here.
You can follow Havens on Twitter and Instagram, and track his latest projects on his IMDB page. Stranger Things seasons one and two are available on Netflix.
You can also follow Mike on Twitter at @RiseUpReader and Cory on Twitter at @CoryWoodroof47.
The guys will be back next week to recap the Los Angeles playoff game (and hopefully discuss the prospects of a divisional game in Philadelphia).