Playoff losses are hard. Some - as many Falcons fans know - are harder than others. When a rival team suffers a really painful loss, it’s our responsibility to talk about it and
rub it in their face process what it means. That’s why Jeanna and DW were joined by Brian Beversluis of Cat Scratch Reader this week: to talk about the losses by the Saints and Falcons (and the Panthers as well).
Other topics discussed on the podcast:
- Why the NFC South is the strongest division in the NFL
- Why the Panthers, Saints and Falcons (lol sorry Bucs) could have another tight race for the division in 2018
- The potential of having 3 strong defenses in the same division next year
- Why the Panthers may be the most likely to regress of the 3 playoff teams
- Lots of Saints trash-talking
You can listen to the podcast below or on most of your favorite podcast outlets.
As always, you can find The Falcoholic podcast on iTunes, the Google Play store and Stitcher. You can find an RSS feed here.