Mike and Cory take this edition to break down the Falcons’ 34-23 win over Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers, a victory that gets the team to 2-0 and boosts confidence in the team’s 2017 prospects after an up-and-down first showing against the Bears.
On the plate for this discussion:
- Talk on how the Falcons quieted a lot of worries from Week 1 in this performance
- Insight into how the team can mask the absence of injured pass rusher Vic Beasley
- How Steve Sarkisian, Matt Ryan and company got the offense back on track
- A look at how the defense slowed down Rodgers and the Packers’ offense
- What these past two games mean in a post 28-3 world
You can listen through the Soundcloud player below: