Due to meetings in the nation’s capital this week, our own Jeanna Thomas was unable to make the podcast, choosing to be alcohol’d and glutened in Washington D.C. instead. That’s ok, though, as DW pulls together an
all-star cast a couple of randos to help fill the dead-air instead. Matt “Hot Takes” Chambers and Kyle McClendon fill in for the mercurial Jeanna to talk about a wide swath of topics.
The trio - without the discipline and guidance of a thoughtful, intelligent person to wrangle them - manage to keep things on track (mostly). Some of the topics discussed include:
- Impressions of the Mercedes Benz stadium from Kyle and David
- The absurdity of the Chick-fil-a “closed for the Falcons” controversy from the national media
- How important it was for the Falcons to have a great season in 2016 for the new stadium to launch successfully
- How Matt Ryan, Austin Hooper and others looked against the Steelers
- Which players stood out - good or bad - in the second preseason game
- How much we think the starters will play on Saturday against the Cardinals
- Roster battles and who our picks are for some of the more important ones
You can listen to the podcast below:
As always, you can find The Falcoholic podcast on iTunes, the Google Play store and Stitcher. You can find an RSS feed here.