The writers and editors of this very website you’re on thought it was only appropriate to drop a “special” podcast the day of the Super Bowl, since many of you will have nothing to do before the game arrives in the late evening. Lucky for you, we’ve got a smorgasbord of voices on this podcast, including:
- Jeanna “Unbossable Mad Online” Thomas
- David “DW is drunk and will probably die of liver failure” Walker
- Matt “My takes are so hot, I want to date them” Chambers
- Charles “I deeply regret calling Matt Ryan the 4th best QB” McDonald
and our very special guest
- Jay “I can’t believe he just said that” Adams
I’d like to tell you that this is a family-safe podcast, but it’s not. At the behest of many of you, all cursing (and there’s plenty of it) has been left in. There will be no edited version, so LISTEN AT YOUR OWN RISK.
We talk about Matt Ryan’s MVP win, the Falcons offense and whether the Patriots defense scares us and of course our predictions for the game. It’s a good time, especially if you like listening to a bunch of drunks talk over one another. Take a listen below.
As always, you can find The Falcoholic Podcast on iTunes, the Google Play store and Stitcher. You can find an RSS feed here.