The ailing Atlanta Falcons laid a goose egg in their second home stand of 2017 against the resurgent Buffalo Bills, and Mike Aprile and Cory Woodroof of Rise Up Reader are here to talk about it.
The fourth installment of The Falcoholic Postgame Podcast deals with this unfortunate blot on the otherwise-promising first four games of the Falcons season. Mike and Cory discuss what went right, what went wrong and how indicative this is (or ... hint, hint ... isn’t) of the team’s future fortunes.
On the roster for today’s podcast:
- How the team continued to fare on offense despite sustaining key injuries
- How Tevin Coleman and Wes Schweitzer were positives on offense from the loss
- Why the defense isn’t doing half bad (even on an off day)
- How Ricardo Allen’s loss was felt in the secondary
- Why it’s not time to worry about the 2017 season (yes, seriously, we had to go there)
You can listen through the SoundCloud player below:
For more, you can find The Falcoholic podcast on iTunes, the Google Play store and Stitcher. You can find an RSS feed here.
You can also follow Mike on Twitter at @RiseUpReader and Cory on Twitter at @CoryWoodroof47.
Programming note: Mike and Cory will be taking a bye week along with the Falcons -- look for The Falcoholic Postgame Podcast to be back after the team takes on the Miami Dolphins.