One of the hardest things about projecting a depth chart for the Falcons this year is that there's so much uncertainty surrounding the team's plans at multiple positions. Particularly along the defensive front, however.
With yesterday's news that Ra'Shede Hageman is moving to defensive end, it's more clear than ever that Dan Quinn has the players he wants, and he's going to shuffle them as he sees fit. I mean, thus far this offseason, we've heard that:
- Hageman is going to play defensive end;
- Vic Beasley is going to play linebacker and end;
- Derrick Shelby is going to play defensive end and defensive tackle;
- Brooks Reed could play linebacker and end;
- Courtney Upshaw could play linebacker and end.