Very soon, there will be no more Falcons training camp practices to comment on. Before that happens, let's squeeze the juice out of 'em.
With just one day remaining after today, you'd be wise to follow along with the action, and to hie yourself to Flowery Branch if that option is available to you. Besides our customary daily tracker, here's what to watch for at today's practice.
- How are the corners divvying up snaps? Is Kevin White running with the starters, or at least ahead of Dezmen Southward and White's fellow UDFAs?
- Are we seeing Tevin Coleman and Devonta Freeman actually snag some snaps, or are they still working with trainers?
- Are the starting guards still the same, are the Falcons mixing things up, and is Jon Asamoah working his way back towards a starting job for this team?
- Who is running as the starting defensive end opposite Vic Beasley? Is it Malliciah Goodman (who was impressive Friday night), Adrian Clayborn, or Kroy Biermann?
- Is T.J. Yates or Sean Renfree standing out more, given that the backup quarterback competition has suddenly become one of the hottest ones on the roster?