The 2015 NFL Draft is over and the Atlanta Falcons have seven draft picks ready to start OTAs at the end of this month. This will be the first time we'll see the rookies in red and black. What numbers will they be wearing?
- Vic Beasley - 44
- Jalen Collins - 32
- Tevin Coleman - 26
- Justin Hardy - 16
- Grady Jarrett - 97
- Jake Rodgers - 65
- Akeem King - 28
- Beasley takes the number of former running back Jason Snelling, the last player to wear 44 in Atlanta. You can already order your Beasley jersey on the Falcons site.
- Collins didn't waste any take grabbing Jacquizz Rodgers' number. It's the number he wore at LSU. It was also Jamal Anderson's number. So Collins is leading the team to a Super Bowl.
- Coleman took Josh Wilson's number.
- I do not know who wore 16 last for Atlanta. I went all the way back to 1995 and ultimately gave up. If you can tell me who was the last player to wear 16, you will win Dave's house.
- King decided to go with Thomas DeCoud's former number.
How many jerseys are you going to buy?