We have all been there: After moving to a new city, you have no idea what to do with yourself.
Starting Falcons guard Andy Levitre has that problem. Under four months ago, Levitre was sent to Atlanta via trade with the Tennessee Titans. After a busy season spent fending off defenders, he needs some ideas on what to do to celebrate the start of 2016.
What is there to do in Atlanta for New Years?— Andy Levitre (@LevitreAndy) December 29, 2015
If the Falcoholic is anything, it is a charitable organization here to help others in their time of need. We had a few ideas for what Levitre can do, but leave your best in the comments.
- Watch the the peach drop at Underground Atlanta
- Eat like a king at one of many convenient area Waffle Houses
- Go to the Chick-Fil-A Peach bowl, which has the Houston Cougars playing Florida State
- Do what most of the Falcoholic staff is planning on, which is equal parts heavy drinking, rewatching the win over the Carolina Panthers, and tweeting bad jokes
- Visit any number of overcrowded, overpriced NYE parties at pretty much every hotel and restaurant in Atlanta
- Accost strangers and ask them whether they know who you are. Regardless of their answers, say "I'M ANDY LEVITRE, YOU FOOLS!" at ear-splitting volume
- Show up at Matt Ryan's New Year's Eve party and block any guests trying to hug him
- Ride MARTA aimlessly for hours, befriending the city's denizens and gaining a deeper understanding of the city before slowing going mad from spending aimless hours on MARTA
- Briefly look up from your playbook at 11:59, countdown the last few seconds of 2015, then get back on your grind
- Spend all night hating everything about the New Orleans Saints
- Get stuck in Atlanta traffic and complain about it
- Live blog the night's festivities for The Falcoholic! We are ever so hungry for content