Let's take these on bullet-style, for those who are too busy to read my usual brand of rambling.
- Tom Brady will be held under 300 yards and will throw at least one costly interception.
- Jonas Gray and LaGarette Blount will combine for just over 100 yards on the ground.
- Richard Sherman will have an interception and will ask Tom Brady, again, if he's mad.
- Russell Wilson will have a mediocre game, putting up a couple of touchdowns and a couple of turnovers. He will sob hysterically at the end of the game.
- Marshawn Lynch will be dominant, with at least two scores and over 100 yards. He will also be named the Super Bowl MVP, if there's any justice.
- Dan Quinn's tenure with Seattle ends on a high note, with the Patriots scoring most of their points when the Seahawks have a double digit lead they will not relinquish.
In the end, the Seahawks' unreal defensive talent should tip the scales in their favor. The Patriots will deflate, to borrow a timely and hilarious joke.
Final Score: Seahawks 27, Patriots 21
Share your predictions with us in the comments.