Good news, everyone!
This is obviously huge news. We had previously learned that Roddy was expected to be on track for week one, but it's nice to have confirmation. He'll be a force of nature, as per usual.
Having Matt Bryant healthy is huge, given that he's been one of the NFL's better kickers over the last couple of seasons. He's nailed some big kicks against the hated Saints, too, which is always a plus.
Peria Jerry is also back. Many of you are not thrilled with this, but given the likelihood that he makes the final roster and serves part of the rotation, it's good that he'll be healthy.
More from The Falcoholic:
- The 2013 Falcons: Bigger and Badder?
- How Do You Feel About The Current Preseason Format?
- Falcons Roster Cuts: Atlanta Lets 11 Players Go Ahead Of 75 Man Cut Deadline
- Falcons Undrafted Free Agents Still Trying to Make an Impression Before the First Round of Cuts
- Falcons vs. Titans: Who Survives First-Round Cuts?