So the advertisements said July. Oopsie! Today marks the release of the first ever episode of our official podcast. Check below the jump for download link, RSS feed link, and show notes!
Title: "Why You Should Hate the Ravens"
Hosts: Adam, Jason
Guests: Troy of BloggingDirty.com, former AtlantaFalcons.com managing editor J. Michael Moore
- Can Mike Jenkins keep his position as number two receiver?
- Just how Falconly is Keith Brooking? No, that's not rhetorical.
- Who's going to earn punt/kick return duty?
- Photoshop Idea: the Falcons Kickoff Catching Wheel Bucket!
- We give fans a very large laundry list of reasons why to hate the Ravens even more than you do now.
- JMike recalls the Falcons-Ravens website rivalry.
- Adam lists all the other bird-mascoted teams that Falcons fans should hate
Direct Download Link: Here (PC: right click, save target as... MAC: Control-click, download linked file as...)
RSS Feed Link: Here (use this to "subscribe" to the podcast in Zune/iTunes)