Who's the ultimate Falcon? And who's the ultimate anti-Falcon? That's what we're going to find out with our summer project: the Scale of Falconliness. We'll rate former Falcons on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the most Falconly.
Doot dee doo, just gonna leave this here...
Jim Mora, Jr., Head Coach (2004 - 2006)
- Led the Falcons to their first (and only) NFC South title
- Responsible for 33% of all Falcons division titles
- Only the second Falcons head coach to reach the NFC championship
- In 2004, somehow squeezed 11 wins out of the league's 20th-best offense and 14th-best defense
- Yes, basically all the good things are from 2004
- Did not move to Arkansas in week 14 of any year
- Currently the second-best head coach in Falcons history, according to winning percentage
- Proclaimed the University of Washington his dream job -- while still coaching the Falcons
- Is currently some sort of high school coach yes that's right I said high school coach a high school coach
- Chortled at Mike Kenn and Jeff Van Note because they "never had consecutive winning seasons"
- Never had consecutive winning seasons
- Did have consecutive late-season collapses
- Likely witnessed the Arthur Blank gasface more times per day than any man alive
- BFF: DeAngelo Hall
- Once claimed Michael Vick would be his first draft choice of any football player ever -- there's loyalty, and then there's insanity
Current standings after the jump: