1. Chris Long, DE, Miami Dolphins
2. Jake Long, OT, St. Louis Rams
3. Glenn Dorsey, DT, Atlanta Falcons
4. Darren McFadden, RB, Oakland Raiders
5. Ryan Clady, OT, Kansas City Chiefs
6. Vernon Gholston, LB/DE, New York Jets
7. Leodis McKelvin, CB, New England Patriots
8. Matt Ryan, QB, Baltimore Ravens
9. Sedrick Ellis, DT, Cincinnati Bengals
10. Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, CB, New Orleans Saints
11. Malcolm Kelly, WR, Buffalo Bills
12. Chris Williams, OT, Denver Broncos
13. Rashard Mendenhall, RB, Carolina Panthers
14. Jeff Otah, OT, Chicago Bears
15. Derrick Harvey, DE, Detroit Lions
The Lions choose to address their annual needs on defense by picking Harvey, a very capable pass rushing end who might've gone a pick earlier to the Bears had I not been dumb enough to leave him out of the poll. Sean Yuille of Pride of Detroit was kind enough to correct me, and so here we stand.
Next up are the Cardinals, represented by vacant ghost town blog Revenge of the Birds. The Cardinals could conceivably use help in the secondary, at running back and on the defense in general. I'm not even going to include a wide receiver, given that they have possibly the best 1-2 punch at this position in the league in Larry Fitzgerald and Anquan Boldin.
Click on entry link below to access the poll and comments.
Who will the Cardinals select with the #16 overall pick?
This poll is closed
DE Phillip Merling
CB Mike Jenkins
CB Aqib Talib
RB Jonathan Stewart
LB Dan Connor
CB Antoine Cason
OG Branden Albers
LB Keith Rivers
Other (please specify)