1. Chris Long, DE, Miami Dolphins
2. Jake Long, OT, St. Louis Rams
3. Glenn Dorsey, DT, Atlanta Falcons
4. Darren McFadden, RB, Oakland Raiders
5. Ryan Clady, OT, Kansas City Chiefs
6. Vernon Gholston, LB/DE, New York Jets
7. Leodis McKelvin, CB, New England Patriots
8. Matt Ryan, QB, Baltimore Ravens
9. Sedrick Ellis, DT, Cincinnati Bengals
10. Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, CB, New Orleans Saints
11. Malcolm Kelly, WR, Buffalo Bills
12. Chris Williams, OT, Denver Broncos
13. Rashard Mendenhall, RB, Carolina Panthers
14. Jeff Otah, OT, Chicago Bears
In a new low for voter turnout, the Bears have selected Jeff Otah to shore up a great need on the offensive line. The Bears need a lot, but this frees them up to look RB and QB in the second round and later. Quality pick.
We now move on to the Pride of Detroit-represented Detroit Lions, who have had many of the players they might want snatched out from under them. At this point, the team might like some help on the line, in the cornerbacking corps or possibly at running back or linebacker. Keith Rivers and Mike Jenkins have slipped down the draft board a bit, but I'm not sure they fill the most critical needs.
Click entry link below to access the poll and comments.
Who will the Lions select with the #15 overall pick?
This poll is closed
LB Keith Rivers
DE Derrick Harvey
OG Branden Albers
WR Devin Thomas
WR Limas Sweed
RB Jonathan Stewart
LB Dan Connors
CB Aqib Talib
CB Mike Jenkins
Other (please specify)