1. Chris Long, DE, Miami Dolphins
2. Jake Long, OT, St. Louis Rams
3. Glenn Dorsey, DT, Atlanta Falcons
4. Darren McFadden, RB, Oakland Raiders
5. Ryan Clady, OT, Kansas City Chiefs
6. Vernon Gholston, LB/DE, New York Jets
7. Leodis McKelvin, CB, New England Patriots
8. Matt Ryan, QB, Baltimore Ravens
9. Sedrick Ellis, DT, Cincinnati Bengals
10. Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, CB, New Orleans Saints
11. Malcolm Kelly, WR, Buffalo Bills
12. Chris Williams, OT, Denver Broncos
13. Rashard Mendenhall, RB, Carolina Panthers
So as you can see, the Panthers selected Diet Pepsi machine, a bruising blocker out of PepsiCo State. Then they had to forfeit him because the Panthers suck.
Well, one can dream. In reality, the Panthers picked up Rashard Mendenhall, a terrific back who could eclipse DeAngelo Williams from the moment he steps on the field. While no team should spend two first round picks on running back in three years, Mendenhall is very talented. Can't argue with this.
Next we move into the Bears. The team really needs a quarterback, but any of the selections left over would be a huge reach at this spot. The team could also use a real running back, another wide receiver and help on the offensive line. Once you get past that, though, their offense is great!
Check out Windy City Gridiron for more info, and then make your pick!
Click entry link to access the poll and comments.