1. Chris Long, DE, Miami Dolphins
2. Jake Long, OT, St. Louis Rams
3. Glenn Dorsey, DT, Atlanta Falcons
4. Darren McFadden, RB, Oakland Raiders
5. Ryan Clady, OT, Kansas City Chiefs
6. Vernon Gholston, LB/DE, New York Jets
7. Leodis McKelvin, CB, New England Patriots
8. Matt Ryan, QB, Baltimore Ravens
9. Sedrick Ellis, DT, Cincinnati Bengals
10. Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, CB, New Orleans Saints
11. Malcolm Kelly, WR, Buffalo Bills
12. Chris Williams, OT, Denver Broncos
And the Broncos go for Chris Williams, a tackle with a lot of potential for growth. This move is sure to disappoint blogger Ted Nugent...er, Jaxon...over at Cat Scratch Reader, which identifies offensive line as the most critical need and Chris Williams as the most likely candidate. Jaxon is pushing hard for a selection along the line, so keep his sage advice in mind as you vote.
Additional Panther needs include running back, interior defensive line and linebacker. Go to it, gents.
Click on entry link below to access the poll and comments.
Who will the Panthers select with the #13 overall pick?
This poll is closed
OT Jeff Otah
RB Rashard Mendenhall
LB Keith Rivers
CB Aqib Talib
WR DeSean Jackson
CB Mike Jenkins
OG Brandon Albert
RB Jonathan Stewart
Other (please specify)