1. Chris Long, DE, Miami Dolphins
2. Jake Long, OT, St. Louis Rams
3. Glenn Dorsey, DT, Atlanta Falcons
4. Darren McFadden, RB, Oakland Raiders
5. Ryan Clady, OT, Kansas City Chiefs
6. Vernon Gholston, LB, New York Jets
7. Leodis McKelvin, CB, New England Patriots
The Patriots decided to fill one of their most critical needs by getting a fast, top-flight cornerback to improve their depleted corps. An excellent pick, in my opinion.
So here we are, with Matt Ryan having plunged a few spots down the draft board, and the Ravens are waiting for him. Unless they're insane enough to start McNair, that is.
The Ravens could also use help at defensive tackle, which has to make Sedrick Ellis attractive, and their cornerbacking corps isn't what it used to be. That being said, I think Baltimore Beat Down would agree that this probably isn't a tough choice for the team.
Click entry link below to reach the poll and comments.
Who will the Ravens select with the #8 pick in the draft?
This poll is closed
QB Matt Ryan
OT Jeff Otah
DT Sedrick Ellis
CB Mike Jenkins
CB Aqib Talib
CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie
LB Keith Rivers
Other (please specify)