Although I am the lord high commander of all I survey here at The Falcoholic, my throne is often a lonely one. With the Falcons in the thick of a playoff race and the team going through some interesting times as of late, I'd really like to hear what you guys think about everything. If you have an account, feel free to comment on any story, and if you don't, I'd encourage you to sign up so you can share your thoughts with the community. After all, if you aren't angrily wondering when this team is going to play up to its talent level with fellow Falcons fans, you aren't really angrily wondering when this team is going to play up to its talent level at all.
If you're a bit shy about commenting, allow me to draw up some easy talking points:
1. Boy, if only Vick could do that every week, eh? I spend most of my days rocking back and forth repeating this mantra. Your mileage may vary.
2. Our receivers would find their results more appealing if they would simply latch onto the ball for a longer duration of time. This is a very difficult point to argue, so it's safe. I'm assuming here that you are British nobility circa 1800 with this one, so feel free to change the wording to suit your tastes.
3. Greg Knapp should be forced to go out there and run his own plays and see how he likes it. Because we'd all like to see that.
4. Morten Andersen sure is old! Ha! He sure is.
5. We damn well better make the playoffs. Because every Falcons fan out there is hoping the same thing.
So there you have it. I hope to hear from more of you soon, and a big thanks to all my readers and those who already comment. Look back here throughout the week for updates on the upcoming Panthers game, including an interview with a Panther!