If you're like me, you're going to watch football, wrestle your relatives for control of the cranberry sauce, and pass out from ODing on turkey. And you will be happier for it.
Let's be thankful that even though the Falcons are at 5-5, we have:
- Mike Vick, who when all is said and done is an immensely entertaining QB.
- Warrick Dunn, one of the most talented running backs in the league, and easily one of nicest.
- A world class tight end and human being in Alge Crumpler.
- John Abraham and Patrick Kerney, who are one of the best end duos in football.
- Rod Coleman, who plugs holes like 50 pounds of turkey plugs arteries.
- Keith Brooking, a consistent Pro Bowl-level performer who is active in the community.
- DeAngelo Hall, whose trash talking and flashy skills make him a joy to watch.
- A safety named "Lawyer".
- A kicker who fought in the War of 1812.
- A coaching staff who tries really hard, even if it's the bumbling, Gomer Pyle kind of effort.