1. Clowney to whomever (Texans trade with Cleveland who trades with whomever - TB? Minn? Buff?)
2. The Rams must trade out of here, surely they will! They can make such a killing this year. This is where it allllllll happens. Mack or Robinson MUST be the target here and I think it's got to be Robinson. The teams that need Mack, except for Oakland, TB or Atlanta, would need to trade up too much to get here. Plus the Rams won't go too far down because they want to get an OT or a WR (Odell Beckham?).
3. Mack goes to Jags and I hate to see it.
4. Cleveland trades away this spot - kaboom! This is where your first QB comes off the board. I say the Texans trade down with Cleveland so they can take Bortles without looking like idiots. Cleveland trades out of the Number 1 because they don't need Clowney or Mack or an OT. They need a QB/RB and a WR to go across from Gordon. Their current FO is smarter than the old ones and gathers picks.
5. Oakland sits pretty and gets Watkins.
6. Stay? Move Up or Down? Falcons could jump up and get Robinson or Mack at 2. But I think they are trading down to get more picks. I don't think Dimitroff wants to give away this year's 2nd to move up (plus next year's first etc). I think Pioli can convince him that good players will be had with the extra picks. At least a handful of teams would trade with the Falcons to get to 6 including Minn (QB) and San Fran (WR Evans).
The Falcons could trade down and get Dix for value plus be ready to get an Edge Rusher and possibly an OT in the 2nd.
I don't think this is a stretch.