This is purely food for thought, but it is a very interesting idea with the immense depth in this draft. The 49ers loaded with picks in 2014, so in Falcons-like fashion, they climb to the top of the draft (6) and select either Sammy Watkins or Mike Evans. We would essentially swap our firsts, swap our 3rd for their last 2nd, and pick up an extra 2nd rounder in '14 and an extra first in 2015. This is nearly even according to the trade value chart, assuming the 49ers 2015 pick is in the 25-32 range.
49ers Trade: 2014 1st Round Pick (30), 2014 Second Round Picks (56) and (61), 2015 1st Round Pick
Falcons Trade: 2014 1st Round Pick (6), 2014 3rd Round Pick (68)
(30) Jimmy Ward, S, Northern Illinois
(37) Morgan Moses, OT, Virginia
(56) Jeremiah Attachou, DE/OLB, Georgia Tech
(61) Troy Niklas, TE, Notre Dame
(103) Daniel McCullers, NT, Tennessee
(139) Lache Seastrunk, RB, Baylor
(147) Kenny Ladler, S, Vanderbilt
(182) Seantrel Henderson, OT, Miami
(220) L'Damian Washington, WR, Missouri
(253) JC Copeland, FB, LSU
(255) Colt Lyerla, TE, Oregon
*And remember, we would also have their 2015 First Round Pick to look at a stud RB in a RB-heavy 2015 class, a Roddy replacement, etc.
We essentially find 4 starters in the first 2 rounds, develop some depth/security and a "toy" in rounds 4-5, and get some high potential guys in round 6-7. (Copeland could start, possibly Storm if S-Jax gets injured again)
We could even trade up to the middle of the first using our seconds and look at doing a Pryor/Barr or Ward/Barr kind of move.