#Falcons CB Asante Samuel listed as questionable for third time this season. He has missed 1 game and only played 7 snaps in Week 2.— John Manasso (@jmanasso) September 20, 2013
The veteran cornerback has only played a handful of snaps this year as he's battled a thigh injury, and certainly he's no lock here. The Falcons are in such rough shape they may be tempted to push Samuel back into action.
I'm all for the Falcons letting Samuel sit this one out and hopefully get healthy. This isn't the best group of receivers the Falcons will face this year, and I'm confident that Desmond Trufant, Robert McClain and Robert Alford can do a quality job against Miami.
More from The Falcoholic:
- Falcons vs. Dolphins: a Preview
- You Make the Call: Biggest Questions Falcons Must Answer Against the Dolphins
- Falcons Will Need to Effectively Game Plan for Mike Wallace, But it's Nothing Desmond Trufant Can't Handle
- Eagles vs. Chiefs: Thursday Night Football Open Thread
- Sam Baker Injury Headlines Thursday Falcons-Dolphins Injury Report