Basically an article on Bleacher Report . Most of the points I agree with and are pretty spot on. The author of the article is most likely in his 20s so anything about the Falcons prior to the early 90s isn't mentioned.
Here's the list:
1. You think the Falcons-Saints Rivalry have the best NFL Rivalry.
2. You don't think the Falcons get enough media coverage.
3. The name "Eugene Robinson" still means something to you.
4. You still can't stand Bobby Petrino.
5. You fell, hook, line and sinker for Jim Mora Jr.
6. You look at Michael Vick like an ex-spouse.
7. The SEC Fan in you struggled to support the team's choice to draft Matt Ryan.
8. You remember when Roddy White couldn't play.
9. You once viewed Thomas Dimitroff as a consolation prize to Bill Parcells.
10.Your initial reaction to Mike Smith's hiring in 2008 was "Who?".
11.You complained about Dirk Koetter's hiring, but now you love him.
12. You finish everything you tweet with "#RiseUP"
Of course if you have commented or read an article on the Falcoholic you are most likely a true Falcons fan.
What are your thoughts?