New feature alert! We're not supplanting the great weekly news roundups put together by Andrew Hirsh, but instead taking a quick look at what's going on with the other teams in our division. I may even throw a Falcons link in there, if I feel it's relevant. I'm crazy like that.
Let's scope the rest of the division!
- Dave Cariello is celebrating five years at Canal Street Chronicles. You hate the Saints and you may not love CSC, but Dave's a friend and he's been doing great work. If you can stomach it, go drop him a congratulations.
- A Saints off-season recap. As usual, they've added a couple of good pieces despite supposedly being in cap hell. Hate 'em.
- The offensive line is the biggest need for the cap-strapped Panthers.
- Cat Scratch Reader tries to figure out which quarterback Cam Newton resembles after two years in the league. I think we're still figuring that out, ourselves.
- The Buccaneers are getting impatient with those Darrelle Revis talks. Considering the Jets aren't likely to get a better offer, it's fair to wonder what they're waiting for.
- Greg Schiano may not love Josh Freeman. As Bucs Nation argues, if he does well, he'll start to love him. If Freeman flops, they'll move on. Such is life with a not-quite-franchise-quarterback.
Weigh in on the NFC South's latest!