The 2013 NFL Draft has come to a close. It's time to recap all the action, especially for those of you who missed the draft itself.
Here's a closer look at all the action.
The Atlanta Falcons swapped up to pick No. 22, swapping a 1st, 3rd and 6th.
- They used the No. 22 pick to select cornerback Desmond Trufant, a move that split the fanbase.
- We looked at why that split was happening.
- We looked at what we thought the Falcons needed to accomplish.
- We look at the best remaining potential Falcons.
- The Falcons surprised us by drafting Robert Alford.
- We argued the Falcons must address the pass rush, but not by signing John Abraham.
- The Falcons drafted Malliciah Goodman.
- The Falcons drafted Levine Toilolo.
- The Falcons drafted Stansly Maponga.
- The Falcons drafted Zeke Motta, Kemal Ishmael and Sean Renfree.
- The Falcons picked up a whole bunch of UDFAs
Be sure to read up on any coverage you missed, and talk draft right here!
2013 Falcon Draft Class
First Round: CB Desmond Trufant
Second Round: CB Robert Alford
Fourth Round: DE Malliciah Goodman
Fourth Round Compensatory: TE Levine Toilolo
Fifth Round: DE Stansly Maponga
Seventh Round Compensatory: S Kemal Ishmael
Seventh Round Compensatory: S Zeke Motta
Seventh Round Compensatory: QB Sean Renfree