It's April 2nd, which means we're less than a month away from the NFL Draft. For those of us who can't wait until the Falcons have a host of new players to speculate about and talk about for the next few months, that day can't come soon enough.
I'm pulling together our draft coverage over the next month, which looks something like this:
- Draft profiles from Alec Shirkey and others
- Mock drafts from our talented writers like Alex Welch, Caleb Rutherford, James Rael and Jeanna Thomas (and me, I guess)
- Past year draft breakdowns from The DW
- Coverage of SBN's mock drafts
- Learning more about team needs
In addition to all that, I want to be sure I'm covering the stuff you care about knowing. Use this thread to start discussing the draft, but also to tell us what you'd like to see in the coming weeks. That's just how we roll here at The Falcoholic, where we hear all your suggestions and hopefully don't forget all of them.
Appreciate your suggestions!